Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is one measure dependent on another?

Hi All

After some more advice!

I have a table report that has columns showing Period Budget, YTD Budget, Period Actual, YTD Actual for a cost centre.  My issue is that a Period and YTD Actual is only returned if there is a budget figure present.  Obviously I'm missing something but have no idea what!   Any help would be appreciated.

My columns are as follows

Period Budget

AGGR(NODISTINCT

sum({<BL_ACTUAL_FLAG={'B'}>}BL_PERIOD_NET_DR-BL_PERIOD_NET_CR,PERIOD_NAME, COST_CENTRE, SUBJECTIVE, DETAIL)

YTD Budget

AGGR(NODISTINCT

SUM({<BL_ACTUAL_FLAG={'B'}, forecastflag-={'F'}>}BL_BEGIN_BALANCE_DR-BL_BEGIN_BALANCE_CR+BL_PERIOD_NET_DR-BL_PERIOD_NET_CR)

,PERIOD_NAME, COST_CENTRE, SUBJECTIVE, DETAIL)

Period Actual

AGGR(NODISTINCT

sum({<BL_ACTUAL_FLAG={'A'}, BUDGET_NAME=>}BL_PERIOD_NET_DR-BL_PERIOD_NET_CR)

YTD Actual

GGR(NODISTINCT

SUM({<BL_ACTUAL_FLAG={'A'}, BUDGET_NAME=>}BL_BEGIN_BALANCE_DR-BL_BEGIN_BALANCE_CR+BL_PERIOD_NET_DR-BL_PERIOD_NET_CR)

Thanks

Diane

2 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

I think you need to check the fields used inside these formulas, When you are saying Budget figure is not present, that means some of the fields used in budget figures are off and same are used in other two which might be impacting the Period and YTD actual, I can see common fields in the Budget and other two formuals.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I think it's that there is no figure present in the budget qvd for that code. I need the actual to display regardless of whether there is a budget.  My actual measure is as follows:

AGGR(NODISTINCT

sum({<BL_ACTUAL_FLAG={'A'}, BUDGET_NAME=>}BL_PERIOD_NET_DR-BL_PERIOD_NET_CR)

and budget

AGGR(NODISTINCT

sum({<BL_ACTUAL_FLAG={'B'}>}BL_PERIOD_NET_DR-BL_PERIOD_NET_CR)

Any help appreciated.

thanks