Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattRai21
Partner - Contributor III

Is possible to overlap objects?

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a Qlik View file in a Qlik Sense application.

There is the possibility to overlap 2 or more tables? In View I have a pivot table and with a selection I change it in a normal table but in Sense I can not find anything to do the same.

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

for switching pivot table to table you need to have container kind of qlik sens extension object try below extension (it will act same as qlikview container object)

http://branch.qlik.com/?&_ga=2.149182069.297510536.1493891403-1484153353.1492049209#!/project/573d40...

GitHub - mhamano/Qlik-Sense-Tabs: Qlik Sense extension which allows you to add tabs

View solution in original post

13 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

hi,

like cyclic dimension (switching dimension value)

Emulating cyclic dimension group in Qlik Sense Desktop

MattRai21
Author

Thank you Devarasu, but with this method I obtain a cyclic dimension so I have the same table but I need to swith by a pivote to a table

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

for switching pivot table to table you need to have container kind of qlik sens extension object try below extension (it will act same as qlikview container object)

http://branch.qlik.com/?&_ga=2.149182069.297510536.1493891403-1484153353.1492049209#!/project/573d40...

GitHub - mhamano/Qlik-Sense-Tabs: Qlik Sense extension which allows you to add tabs

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi Devarasu,

thanks a lot for your advice, this is what i am looking for (Container like in QlikView 11)

Beck

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Help to close this thread by marking helpful or correct. Thanks

Regards,

Deva

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Deva,

i have a question: if i implement it in my app, will i have any problem in Qlik Sense Server problem with this extension? Because, as you know, not all extension are matched with Qlik Sense Server:

Did you published your apps with this extension in Qlik Sense Server? if yes, did you then any problems?

Beck

MattRai21
Author

Thank You Deva,

this is a good method to workaround my problem.

Mat

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi, I am using this extension in my application and didn't face any issue.mine is Qlik sense 3.2+

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi Matteo,

the overlaping of object in Qlik Sense is not possible,

you can use the advice of @Devarasu R

Beck

Help to close this thread by marking helpful or correct