Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a way to increase the thickness of the line on a line chart in Qlik Sense?

I'm trying to increase the thickness of the line on a line chart to make it easier to view from further away on a screen, is this possible in Qlik Sense? If so, how?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi David,

You cannot increase the thickness of the line in a line chart but you can always develop a custom visualisation which can fit your requirement.

- Sangram

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I don't think that's possible but I would recommend that we wait for someone else to confirm that as well.

(I got this answer from a qlik trainer few weeks back but I am not sure if they added the feature in the newer release...and he added that it's because of the "responsive" nature of the app, lot of presentation options available in traditional tools are not included on sense by design)

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi David,

You cannot increase the thickness of the line in a line chart but you can always develop a custom visualisation which can fit your requirement.

- Sangram

wayne-a
Creator
Creator

You can use the dygraphs extension for Qlik Sense available from  Qlik Branch it has more formatting options than are available in the standard product.

hariishr
Contributor III
Contributor III

by now you may know the answer.

just posting link:

Styling a line chart - Qlik Sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sba4Ajl5HCM