Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
odassier
Creator II
Creator II

Is there a way to move sheets around in an App?

I created thee sheets and now my fourth I realize I want to be the first (cover sheet).  It does not seem like I can click-and-drag them around when I'm in the App overview menu.  The only way I found was to "duplicate" the sheets one by one, which puts tham at the end of the list, then delete the first three originals.  There must be a better way?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Oliver  - it depends - are you a chart author - or someone with a ContentAdmin Role - who can create the sheets in an are named My Work? If so you should be able to re-position like the video shows: (attached)

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

16 Replies
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

If you're in your MyWork environment you should be able to re-arrange them.

Works both in the Desktop and Server version for me.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Oliver  - it depends - are you a chart author - or someone with a ContentAdmin Role - who can create the sheets in an are named My Work? If so you should be able to re-position like the video shows: (attached)

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
odassier
Creator II
Creator II
Author

HI Micheal,

Thanks for the response.  I think one of the reasons this is not working for me is that I have the free version of your app for testing and there is no "My Sheets" or "My Work"  or Login.  Am I correct?  If so that's fine, as long as it can be done as in your video once I get the paid version.

Regards,

Olivier

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Olivier - hmmmm - it should work either way paid or not - can you send me a video clip of the behavior?

Thanks

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
odassier
Creator II
Creator II
Author

HI Michael,

Not sure about how to do a movie so here is a screenshot of what I see on my side.

Cheers,

OlivierScreenshot.jpg

EmmaC
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Dear Michael, it works for me in the server version, but not in the desktop... should it also work in the desktop version (using 3.0), i need it also in the desktop version

regards,

Emma

EmmaC
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi! Is it really not possible to move sheets around in the desktop version??? I am using 3.1 now,

odassier
Creator II
Creator II
Author

HI Michael,

I'm still not sure why I do not see the same things you do, but it seems Emma below has the same issue with the Desktop version as I do.  Any resolution on this from your team?

Thanks,

Olviier

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Emma,

My apologies - I misread and therefore am editing my reply. I can move my sheets around in an app in Desktop - see attached video.

If you can screen capture your motions that would be helpful.

I will investigate.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik