Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Is there any Google traffic extension?

Hi guys,

I'm trying to develop a Qliksense document with several lat,long coordenates, associated with numbers. I'd like to get some kind of google maps traffic extension in order to get information about traffic flows.

Here's an example of what I'm trying  to build :

goo.gl/DmNI2y

If someone knows how to do it, I'd aprreciate their help.

Regards, Marcel.

4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Marcel - I think this is a great question for Qlik Branch - Qlik Branch - The Front Page - Take a look / join and you may be able to collaborate with our developer network on this topic.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

BTW - if you are not familiar with extensions or Qlik Branch - and for the benefit of others that stumble across this discussion thread - please take a look at:

Qlik Sense - Introduction to Extensions (video)

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Thanks Michael, I've created a thread in the qlik branch with the same issue.

Regards, Marcel.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Thanks Marcel - if you can, when you get around to it - if you can update this thread with what (if any) response / reply is given in branch - that will be helpful to others in the community.

I appreciate your input.

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik