Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there any fix folder to put the QVF file.

Hi All,

1. After publishing the qliksense application on the HUB i am able to view the application.

2. Make some changes in the QVF file and i again import this qvf on qmc and reload this app and publish but URL change here.

Again and again i have to provide new URL to users for accessing app on HUB, please let me know how can i fix this problem. Is there any fix folder like in qlikview where we can put the qvf file after make n number of changes and reload this file and publish also.

Thanks,

Bosco

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bosco,

If it is small changes you can do it in Qlik Sense server itself by opening the file from server.

Regards,

Nandha

Not applicable
Author

Yes but i want to make changes in the QVF file and then put this file into folder for reload and then published this file.

Any other way for the same.

Thanks

Bosco

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Hey Bosco,

When you upload an app into the QMC and choose to publish it you have the option to "Replace existing app".
Tick that box, select the app you want to overwrite/replace with your new version and click ok.

This will overwrite your already published app with your new version, keeping user created content intact and the url/guid of the app should stay the same.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bosco,

What Alexander said is correct check the "Replace existing app" in QMC to overwirte the app.

Regards,

Nandha