Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there any market in online jobs working with Qlik? Thanks!

Is there any market in online jobs working with Qlik? I would work from Brazil.

Is the software suited for remote access?

I have experience with other business intelligence packages, as well as 5 years as a risk manager in London investment banks. My ideal would be to work remotely.

Thanks!

Adriaan

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Well, all I can say is that I'm working with Qlik in Brazil, but not remotely.

Not applicable
Author

it's a start!

Not applicable
Author

Of course it shouldn't matter where I am based if it can be done truly remotely. Ideally there would be some site where i can build up a reputation on jobs done. There are several but they are limited in the type of work available.

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Hey Adriaan,

There are certainly opportunities for remote work although most job postings/recruiters I come across are looking for local talent.

Qlik products tends to be closer to the business side of things then classical BI suites and promotes a much more iterative development environment then the classic spec > build > validate > revise spec. That could certainly work with a remote workforce if the mindset and tools are in place to support it. I have also seen lots distributed teams that build amazing apps but usually they would have a point man on the ground that builds out the initial shell of the app and builds to spec based on the data instead of the other way around.

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

As an additional tip I hear great things about the Brazilian group on QlikCommunity, Qlik Brasil

Worth checking out and getting to know people.