Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there any way for showing 'tooltips' when setting the mouse over an object?

Hi guyz.

In Qlik Sense, I'd like to show some tooltips or hints to helps users to understand better the meaning of some variables. Similarly to web browsing. The native function is to show the same text/number you already have under the pointer.

Sugestions?

Thank you a lot.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Well, in fact there's no solution to my problem so not 'correct' answer.

I mean, you cannot use any kind of tooltip for showing as I need. The link chanty4u‌ posted is an aproximation but I already have several measures, so I can't get them stacked.

reddys310‌ suggested extensions, but I'm not allowed to use them (it's a patch, not a real solution).

Thanks anyway to all of you.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks dude

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

welcome    if u got the correct  please close this thread

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Best

Chanty

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Perales,

You will have to go with an extension to achieve his. As you have the leverage to enhance the functionality ...its doable.

Check this out:

image001.png

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

Well, in fact there's no solution to my problem so not 'correct' answer.

I mean, you cannot use any kind of tooltip for showing as I need. The link chanty4u‌ posted is an aproximation but I already have several measures, so I can't get them stacked.

reddys310‌ suggested extensions, but I'm not allowed to use them (it's a patch, not a real solution).

Thanks anyway to all of you.

smolly1621
Contributor II
Contributor II

What is the extension you are showing in the above image

Napus
Contributor
Contributor

hi, Please anyone knowas the name of the extebsion reddys310‌ suggested in the picture below? 

122183_image001.png