Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepali_more
Creator
Creator

Is there any way to adjust the legend position in qlik sense like we do in qlikview with alt + Shift?

Is there any way to adjust the legend position in qlik sense like we do in qlikview with alt + Shift?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

No. Qlik Sense UI adapts to the client resolution, which means you do not control layout in detail as a developer.

Shift+Ctrl option is only available in QlikView Desktop, which are based on OCX technology. The layout and UI logic is different in QlikView Full Browser Version client and Qlik Sense, which are based on HTML and JavaScript technology.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

currently we have only top,bottom,left,right only

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

No. Qlik Sense UI adapts to the client resolution, which means you do not control layout in detail as a developer.

Shift+Ctrl option is only available in QlikView Desktop, which are based on OCX technology. The layout and UI logic is different in QlikView Full Browser Version client and Qlik Sense, which are based on HTML and JavaScript technology.

deepali_more
Creator
Creator
Author

but in my graphs I cant see legends though I can see them when i maximise it.

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

The visualizations are expected to show different level of detail depending on their size. The intention with this is to give the user a valuable set of information based on the rendering area.

You would have two options fro further feedback on your observation.

1. Start a new Qlik Community thread, and attach a sample to see if anyone can explain or confirm the behavior.
  2. If you think that the native visualizations a re not rendering accurately based on your data and/or settings, please reach out to Qlik Support or your Qlik partner for further evaluation of your observation.

I have now closed this thread, as you have marked it as answered.