Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rammuthiah
Creator III
Creator III

Is this possible to show graph in 3D?

Is this possible to show graphs in 3D? It would be more attractive. And sometimes, clear function is not working properly while selection to be cancelled(in Table) in Qlik Sense V3.

3D Donut.png3D image.png

Clear error.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello RAM, Onno is correct. It may be possible in an extension, but I have not found any in Qlik Branch.

IMHO: However the use of 3D charts is subjective and mostly has a bad reputation as being dated and confusing. In my experience they have become very unpopular with many vendors especially for those that don't really require a 3D perspective like standard axis bar, pie, line etc. of course, this argument can take both sides - but as long as the data is relevant - that should be most important.

I checked branch.qlik.com - and I don't see any extensions for this type of chart, which to some extent validates my opinion.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Not out of the box, but probably possible with extensions.

May you live in interesting times!
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello RAM, Onno is correct. It may be possible in an extension, but I have not found any in Qlik Branch.

IMHO: However the use of 3D charts is subjective and mostly has a bad reputation as being dated and confusing. In my experience they have become very unpopular with many vendors especially for those that don't really require a 3D perspective like standard axis bar, pie, line etc. of course, this argument can take both sides - but as long as the data is relevant - that should be most important.

I checked branch.qlik.com - and I don't see any extensions for this type of chart, which to some extent validates my opinion.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
rammuthiah
Creator III
Creator III
Author

That's Okay. Thanks Mike.