cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue when upgrade to Qlik Sense 3.0

Hi,

I am upgrading the server from v2.0.8 to 3.0.0. I upgraded all the servers (3 nodes) and I was able to login to QMC & HUB. But some apps did not migrate & printing service was stopped. So, I rebooted all the servers. Its been more than an hour, & when I login to QMC , I get an error " "unexpected error" was not found". and for hub I am getting different error. I have attached the screen shots.

I have run database cleanup script, check app status & remove app status scripts prior to upgrade. Am I missing something?

Please help!!

Thanks,

Nithesh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Issue got resolved. I have upgraded during night. So I left the server idle over night (around 6hrs). Now it works fine. It could be sync issue. Some times it takes lot of time. So far I have experienced 3.0 is super slow. I heard from Qlik support that, they have loading & sync issue in 3.0.0, so they are releasing 3.0.1 in 2 weeks with these 2 fixes.

Thanks,

Nithesh

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Issue got resolved. I have upgraded during night. So I left the server idle over night (around 6hrs). Now it works fine. It could be sync issue. Some times it takes lot of time. So far I have experienced 3.0 is super slow. I heard from Qlik support that, they have loading & sync issue in 3.0.0, so they are releasing 3.0.1 in 2 weeks with these 2 fixes.

Thanks,

Nithesh