We are facing several issue when working with QlikSense as below
1. Postcode having alphanumeric & number in a column and when used this data in table/listbox and exported to excel, it ignores numbers in the excel file. (This is issue is posted in QlikSense forum)
2. No. Of columns visible in a table is limited in Qliksense (max it is showing 10), there is no property to increase this (This is possted in forum. - No. Of columns increase).
3. Though extra columns added, they are showing in grayed out in column picker list in table. When these columns moved to visible list it is not moving properly.
4. If the columns are rearranged in the table in edit mode, it shows properly in table, but when exported, the ordered structure is not reflected in exported excel file.
5. If a key column values in fact table is null & when the dimension table uses left keep(fact), qliksense reload fails. This is not occurring when "Exists" function used (This issue is posted into forum, but no reply as of now - Left Keep issue in QlikSense)
6. Exists function not working properly in QlikSense when filter applied from source table to destination table (all values are displaying in destination table).
If "trim" function applied for the key field in destination table then the data getting filtered. "Left Keep" also working fine in this scenario