Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
er77
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Issues on Default bookmarks with Qlik Sense June 2020 Patch 3

All,

yesterday we updated our Sense servers from April 2020 to June 2020 Patch 3.

Now all apps with a default bookmarks are working properly just first time a user open the app.

From second they open the app, they are landing on the overview screen instead of selected default bookmark!

Same issue for someonelse?

Labels (1)
11 Replies
JTSmall
Contributor II
Contributor II

Looks to be almost a year since the last post but I'm going to bump this as my organization is new to Qlik and we are experiencing the same problem...  

To recap for any devs that happen on upon this post: default bookmarks only work properly the first time you visit the app. If you navigate away from that app and decide to come back, the default bookmark does not apply and you get sent to the sheets hub. Only after a complete browser session refresh does it work again; but still, only on the first visit after you reset your browser.

rnorris
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I'm also facing this issue, but what makes it worse for us is that the way we've designed some of our navigation, we don't actually 'ever' want to display the  app overview. Is there any way to disable  app overview altogether? I never want anyone to see it, but instead, they're being forced into it every time and the workaround doesn't work?