I have a table 'steps' with the following field headers
I want to extract the date in the third header and add it to another table. When extracting the date I get vDateRow == 2017-05-03, but it doesn't stay that way when loaded into the table. I've tried several different ways but I can't seem to get it right. In the table below you can see several of the methods I tried.
LET vDateRow = subfield(FieldName(3, 'steps'),'_',4);
Date($(vDateRow)) AS week_date,
Date#($(vDateRow)) AS week_date_1,
Date#($(vDateRow), 'YYYY-MM-DD') AS week_date_2,
$(vDateRow) AS week_date_3,
[event] as [event_community],
[count] AS [count_community]
WHERE NOT IsNull([__FK_steps]);
And this is the date format I get in the table. None of them are correct.