Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VamsiBhagavathula1

Jira connection error - "Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.)"

Hello All,

Recently we upgraded  to November 2022 patch 3 version of QlikSense. Now, We are trying connect to our Jira platform to get its data into Qlik but  its failing with following error

VamsiBhagavathula1_0-1673454021888.png

Did any one tried using Qlik jira connector for fetching data??

Please help us to set it up , your support /ideas are appreciated.

Best Regards,

Vamsi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hi @VamsiBhagavathula1 

Kindly please refer to below article:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000075727

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

10 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hi @VamsiBhagavathula1 

Kindly please refer to below article:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000075727

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
VamsiBhagavathula1
Author

@PadmaPriya Thanks, I read this article yesterday before posting it here. But still it doesn't help. I am using basic authentication with a user and password. It still fails.

Best regards,

Vamsi

PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Thanks @VamsiBhagavathula1 for your response. Would you try to authenticate it again? Also telnet the ports if they are established. When was this working lastly? Have you checked the Jira connectivity?

VamsiBhagavathula1
Author

@PadmaPriya , thanks for your quick response . I tried connecting both ways using email and password plus token name and password . In any case, its failing with 401 error. On the qlik installed machines, i am able to login to jira with email and password without any issues . I see the problem only while using jira connector through qlik.

port 443 is open from qlik installed machines to the Jira server.

what steps we could do next to get rid of it??

PadmaPriya
Support
Support

@VamsiBhagavathula1 When was this working lastly? Have you changes any URI details in the connector? Please verify once. What does the logs point to?

dipujaen
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello. 

I have the same problem. In Jira I have 3 projects but this error only happens in one of them.

I can't see differences between the project. The project in which it gives error have more request than others but the error continuous whith parameter "Max results" = 5.

Regards,

Jose Alberto.

Scott2
Contributor III
Contributor III

I have the same issue. Anyone manage to resolve it? thanks!

Scott2
Contributor III
Contributor III

per article looks like it needs email address as username and API token in password field. However, i was able to connect using the QlikSense JIRA data connection using standard username and password. 

balajibc64
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Scott2 I'm also facing the same issue. Can you pls suggest.