Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Joining tables on self multiple times

Good Morning,

I am Administering a Qlik Sense site but do not develop in it and rather new, ie...Creating dashboards. Our BA's do this and they have been running into problems trying to join QVD's on themselves, I am looking for a way to do this without having to create special QVD's for them.

Here is an example of what they are trying to do. If someone has or if there is a way to do this in QLIK SENSE, could someone advice? Thank You

SELECT     PO_NUMBER, KILL_DATE4 AS KILL_DATE, BRAND1 AS BRAND

FROM         [WV-SQL01].[LIVE_OPERATIONS].[DBO].[EGG_PURCHASE_ORDER] AS EGG_PURCHASE_ORDER_2

WHERE     (KILL_DATE4 > '01/01/2000')

UNION ALL

SELECT     PO_NUMBER, KILL_DATE5 AS KILL_DATE, BRAND1 AS BRAND

FROM        [WV-SQL01].[LIVE_OPERATIONS].[DBO].[EGG_PURCHASE_ORDER] AS EGG_PURCHASE_ORDER_1

WHERE     (KILL_DATE5 > '01/01/2000')

UNION ALL

SELECT     PO_NUMBER, KILL_DATE6 AS KILL_DATE, BRAND1 AS BRAND

FROM         [WV-SQL01].[LIVE_OPERATIONS].[DBO].[EGG_PURCHASE_ORDER] AS EGG_PURCHASE_ORDER_1

WHERE     (KILL_DATE6 > '01/01/2000')

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

I forgot to mention they are using the DATA MANAGER