Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bailifang
Contributor II
Contributor II

Language of Data Loader in Qlik Sense

Hi,

I just get started with Qlik Sense. What language should I learn if I want to use the data loader? 

Thanks & Regards

Flora

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Download Sense Desktop or sign up for Sense Cloud and start with the online tutorials and intro videos here on this site. There also books available on Amazon.

SQL knowledge is useful if you are going to be using databases for data sources, but Qlik script is not SQL.
Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

bailifang
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

Actually I have zero knowledge about database knowledge or programming language. But I want to learn to develop small apps based on Qlik Sense enterprise version. Can you recommend some books besides the resources available in Qlik website for me to get started ? Thanks in advance~

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ganapati_h
Partner Ambassador Alumni
Partner Ambassador Alumni

Anybody with PL/SQL knowledge can learn this easily!

bailifang
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for sharing~

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Download Sense Desktop or sign up for Sense Cloud and start with the online tutorials and intro videos here on this site. There also books available on Amazon.

SQL knowledge is useful if you are going to be using databases for data sources, but Qlik script is not SQL.
Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
bailifang
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

Actually I have zero knowledge about database knowledge or programming language. But I want to learn to develop small apps based on Qlik Sense enterprise version. Can you recommend some books besides the resources available in Qlik website for me to get started ? Thanks in advance~