Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II

Last Month Count

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me to correct the below expression?

count({$<SoftwareType={'ABC'},LicenceNo={"=(DueDate+60<='$(=Date(Today()))')"},[Inst.Year]={'$(=Year(Today()))'}, [Inst.Month]={'$(=Month(Addmonths(Today(),-1)))'}>}Distinct LicenceNo)

So basically I have two different KPI but I want to merge it in one to get the last month count based on type and LicenseNo.

First -  count({$<SoftwareType={'ABC'},LicenceNo={"=(DueDate+60<='$(=Date(Today()))')"}>}Distinct LicenceNo)

Second- count({<[Inst.Year]={'$(=Year(Today()))'}, [Inst.Month]={'$(=Month(Addmonths(Today(),-1)))'}>}Distinct LicenceNo)

Thanks

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is there any error you see in the given expression, also I usuallt use internal analysis always double quote ("") instead ('')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil,

It does not give any error but result is zero which is not possible. Also I used it with double quotes but not result.

Please advise.

Thanks

Sunil Kumar

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is First and Second expressions are working individually correctly?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes, they are absolutely fine