Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
calexandru
Partner - Contributor III

Last tab in Properties Panel is Hidden

Hi there Qlik ladies and gents,

I have a bit of an annoying issues since upgrading to Qlik June 2017 that seems to persist through the patches. It turns out that the last tab in the properties panel always sneaks behind the bottom toolbar when I expand anything above it. (image enclosed)

I can still click it to expand it but still find it burdensome as you have to be quite precise with the clicking.

I've tried resizing the window, changing the resolution, reinstalling and a bunch of other rather silly stuff. Running Qlik Sense in a browser works as expected but the Desktop app just won't work.

Did anybody else experience this? Is there any way to fix it?

why.PNG

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Alex

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Hi Alexandru,

This has been fixed in the September release.

The current workaround in the June release is to change your zoom settings in browser/windows to be 100%. When it's not 100% that's when the issues is caused.

Best regards,

Patrik.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
calexandru
Author

I assumed that no one else encountered this issue hence the lack of answers but I just found six more people that face the exact same issue. Anybody from the community? Anybody from the Qlik team?

Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Hi Alexandru,

This has been fixed in the September release.

The current workaround in the June release is to change your zoom settings in browser/windows to be 100%. When it's not 100% that's when the issues is caused.

Best regards,

Patrik.

calexandru
Author

Hello Patrik,

Thank you, that's great news even greater news is that we have dynamic labels.

In regards to the zoom approach, it doesn't work for myself or my other  ollesgues. Regardless now it's fixed.

Cheers,

Alex

Patrik_Lundblad
Employee
Employee

Hi Alexandru,

Could be that if you are using desktop that it's hard to change the zoom of the built in chromium browser.

And will let the devs know aout dynamic labels

Cheers,

Patrik.

calexandru
Author

Could be, don't know how I'd go about testing that but no matter.

Thanks again!