Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mendoncart
Contributor III
Contributor III

Lib connection missing :/

Hi everybody!

I've made a document on qliksense desktop on my computer, but when I try to reload it in another computer I got this error below:

erro qs.jpg

I don't know what is or where these Geo Tables files are located.

I imagine if I copy this files to the other station, it will work fine, but how do I locate this?

Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mendoncart
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, Rob.

Your answers led me to a solution, thank you!

I had broken the script that auto data manager generates, to make modifications.

Since this invisible connection is made automatically, I figure that this could be the problem.

So I remove the geo points from the table and add them again using the table manager, and with a few adjustments later, it is working again!

Thanks to all of you that have contributed to me!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ruytter,

Did you create the folder connection.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Check for the semicolon after the from condition

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Does that other machine have the same version of QS installed?  __GEO_TABLES is an invisible connection that points to

C:\Users\userid\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense\DataPrepService\src\geo

-Rob

mendoncart
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I've found the files on the path you gave, but even copying them to the other machine doesn't work.

I saw my machine wasn't updated, so I update it to the last version.

Now, even tough the same problem remains, the update screwed my document formulas, and now I'm having to change a lot of expressions for them to work with the new QlikSense version. This has never happened to me.

Any suggestion on both problems?

Thanks

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I don't know the mechanism of those implied/invisible connections. I assume they are available as part of the QS version.  Perhaps check with support, or perhaps someone can shed some light on where they are defined?

-Rob

mendoncart
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, Rob.

Your answers led me to a solution, thank you!

I had broken the script that auto data manager generates, to make modifications.

Since this invisible connection is made automatically, I figure that this could be the problem.

So I remove the geo points from the table and add them again using the table manager, and with a few adjustments later, it is working again!

Thanks to all of you that have contributed to me!