Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mendoncart
Contributor III
Contributor III

Lib connection missing :/

Hi everybody!

I've made a document on qliksense desktop on my computer, but when I try to reload it in another computer I got this error below:

erro qs.jpg

I don't know what is or where these Geo Tables files are located.

I imagine if I copy this files to the other station, it will work fine, but how do I locate this?

Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mendoncart
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, Rob.

Your answers led me to a solution, thank you!

I had broken the script that auto data manager generates, to make modifications.

Since this invisible connection is made automatically, I figure that this could be the problem.

So I remove the geo points from the table and add them again using the table manager, and with a few adjustments later, it is working again!

Thanks to all of you that have contributed to me!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ruytter,

Did you create the folder connection.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Check for the semicolon after the from condition

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Does that other machine have the same version of QS installed?  __GEO_TABLES is an invisible connection that points to

C:\Users\userid\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense\DataPrepService\src\geo

-Rob

mendoncart
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I've found the files on the path you gave, but even copying them to the other machine doesn't work.

I saw my machine wasn't updated, so I update it to the last version.

Now, even tough the same problem remains, the update screwed my document formulas, and now I'm having to change a lot of expressions for them to work with the new QlikSense version. This has never happened to me.

Any suggestion on both problems?

Thanks

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I don't know the mechanism of those implied/invisible connections. I assume they are available as part of the QS version.  Perhaps check with support, or perhaps someone can shed some light on where they are defined?

-Rob

mendoncart
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, Rob.

Your answers led me to a solution, thank you!

I had broken the script that auto data manager generates, to make modifications.

Since this invisible connection is made automatically, I figure that this could be the problem.

So I remove the geo points from the table and add them again using the table manager, and with a few adjustments later, it is working again!

Thanks to all of you that have contributed to me!