Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kieli
Contributor II
Contributor II

Line break in a KPI label

Hi QLIK friends,

I am looking for a solution to my problem in Qlik Sense. I cannot add a line break in a KPI label.

I have tried the often suggested method, that is 'text' & Chr(10) & Chr(13) & 'text' but unfortunately it does not work.

Can someone help me please. Many, Many thanks in advance!

Elisabeth

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

That is not possible, Only thing you can try this Appearance -> Show Titles -> Add Title and Subtitle which will turn like below?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Kieli
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Great, thanks for the good idea!! It's unfortunate a line break does not work, however, this is an acceptable alternative!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If that is not exact metric level, May be you can use "Text&Image" object which will deserve same and you can use number of layers in it 🙂

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful