cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrianDH
Creator II
Creator II

Link Table Chart to another/different sheet

Team I have a Table chart displaying top ten information (2 columns).  I'd like to add a link so if my user wants to, they can click anywhere on the table and it will redirect them to a different sheet with addition information.

I see to link available.

Thanks

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
jerifortune
Creator III
Creator III

Table contains dimension which are responsive in nature unlike measure objects. By default, table shouldn't perform such action. Try  a url text on the table.

View solution in original post

dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

We created a navigation button above the table so that users can pre-filter on the table and push that over to the sheet you set it up where you want the destination sheet to be. Another method is using the new KPI qlik released which has a navigation capability. In terms of opening a new sheet on selecting a value/column in a table - I do not think that is possible. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jerifortune
Creator III
Creator III

Table contains dimension which are responsive in nature unlike measure objects. By default, table shouldn't perform such action. Try  a url text on the table.

dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

We created a navigation button above the table so that users can pre-filter on the table and push that over to the sheet you set it up where you want the destination sheet to be. Another method is using the new KPI qlik released which has a navigation capability. In terms of opening a new sheet on selecting a value/column in a table - I do not think that is possible. 

124psu
Creator II
Creator II

I found something that may be applicable to the issue you are having.

https://github.com/sebastiengunther/EasyTableTooltip

hope this helps!