Did you mean: 
miro_kopecky
Contributor III
Contributor III

Linking equal values in table

Hi,
I have table which looks like this:
Bez názvu.png

I need to link equal values from columns MyWord and Word as it is indicated in the picture...
The result should looks like this:
                           Path                                                                           MyWord                                       Word
                             .....                                                                                  ...                                                   ...
                             .....                                                                                .........                                             .....
cestovny doklad\cest04(pl).png                                                      -                                                   7
cestovny doklad\cest04(pl).png                                                      -                                           303241972
cestovny doklad\cest05(sk).pdf                                             810807/6152                                    -
cestovny doklad\cest05(sk).pdf                                                Bratislava                                Bratislava
cestovny doklad\cest05(sk).pdf                                                       II                                                  -
                          ......                                                                              .............                                           ....

My script looks like this:
Bez názv.png

Labels (3)
2 Replies
sunny_talwar

I think to do this, you would need some kind of join... instead of concatenating because concatenate keyword append the tables.

DavidŠtorek
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

first I'd like to ask ware you loading your tables twice?

To your question simply try to use left join instead of concatenate

Hope that solves your issue 😉