Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

List of Sense Extensions

Hi

In the thread filter values in single row I saw that Daniel Zanders  recommended to try the Extension HorizList provided in the Examples Folder C:\Users\ and that answered the question from Mohammed Mukram Ali

If there a list of available Sense extensions, especially any validated and supported by Qlik ?

3 Replies
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Bill,

There are a few example extension that ship with Qlik Sense.  They can be found in ..\Documents\Qlik\Examples\Extensions

Extensions by their very nature are not supported by Qlik because they are not part of the core product.  There is no comprehensive list however there is an effort underway to build a community around platform development (including extension).  More information can be found here: Qlik Branch

-Josh

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Am I correct to say if Sense extension are coded via Angular JS.

If that is the case, can I go and create my extension, and add it in Sense. Is this possible?

Thanks

Arindam Roy

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi Arindam,

Yes you can (even you could with QlikView as well). Have a look here: Re: Playing with Extensions in Sense You would find a video as well in the resuorce library.