Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jock
Contributor II
Contributor II

Load Error

Hi,

I'm working through the Qlik Continuous Classroom Training.  I'm here just now: Qlik Continuous Classroom Training-> Model Architecting ->  Creating Data during Re Load -> Self paced practive pdf  "Creating Data during reload Excercise"

I keep getting a load error linked to a 'Bad Zip file'.  The file is a .txt file provided by Qlik as part of this training.

Can anyone help me understand what I am doing wrong and how I can resolve this load error?   I have attached screenshots.  I use the Qlik Sense Enterprise edition.

thank-you

Labels (4)
4 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi 

try to change the include format  in script2 image.

like below

inc.PNG

or

$(Must_Include = [lib://Scripts/CalendarSuperFast2014.txt] )

Jock
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

I tried your suggestion, but the load error persists whether I use Include or Must_Include.  Qlik is telling me the load error is ocurring nearer the beginning of the script, and not at the end in my script2 image.  The problem has been identified in the script1 image.

Do you think line 10 in the script1 image is the problem?  Or is it possible the .txt file supplied by Qlik for this training is in fact the problem?

Jock
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi, thought I'd add more infomration to my last message.   I tried your suggestion, but the load error persists whether I use Include or Must_Include. Qlik is telling me the load error is ocurring nearer the beginning of the script, and not at the end in my script2 image. The problem has been identified in the script1 image.

Do you think line 10 in the script1 image is the problem? Or is it possible the .txt file supplied by Qlik for this training is in fact the problem?

Looking inside the Calendar.txt file, this is the contents:

Calendar:
LOAD
OrderDate,
Year(OrderDate) As Year,
Month(OrderDate) AS Month,
Day(OrderDate) AS Day
RESIDENT Orders;

If you look at my Script1 image, you'll see Qlik is trying to load field names that are not present inside the calendar.txt file.  Could that be the problem?  I am only following instructions of the Qlik pdf excercise document.

thanks for you insights

Pablo_Aimar
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I found the cause of the problem.  I was pointing to the wrong file in my script.  The Qlik error message pretty much showed this.  I will get better at debugging 🙂