Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AswainKumar
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Loading Data from multiple excel files which is placed in sharepoint into Qliksense

Hi All,

Can you share the solution for loading data from multiple excel files placed in SharePoint by using Qliksense and web connector.Currently I am able to load it  by creating separate connections.Is it possible to load data from multiple excel files by using single connection.

Thanks & regards,

Aswain

BI Analyst
Labels (1)
2 Replies
David_Fergen
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi AswainKumar,

Here is an article that explains how to use web connectors with Sharepoint to load Excel files. A video is also included and should give you a full overview.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

David

DOD
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @David_Fergen ,

The article and video you shared shows how to create a connection to a single file in SharePoint.

However, the query asks how to connect to multiple files in a SharePoint location using a single connection.

I have the same issue in that new source files are saved daily to a SharePoint location. The structure of each file is identical, with each file having the latest day's data.

I have created a connection to the first file using the 'Qlik Office 365 Sharepoint Connector', but I need a method of loading all files in the SharePoint folder, without having to create a new connection for each file.

Can you advise on how this can be done using the Sharepoint Connector?

Thanks

Dod