Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhona1737
Contributor III
Contributor III

MTD SalesGoals

Hi Everyone, I would like to ask what formula should I used if you have the sales goals for the entire month to show me the sales goals MTD,

This is the one I am using right now but gave me the total sales goals for the month

sum(if (InMonth ([InvoiceDate], SetDateYear (Today(), max (total Year ([InvoiceDate]))), 0), [SalesGoals]))

Thanks for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

You might need to create the master calendar, then add MTD flag

If(InMonthToDate(SalesDate,Today(),0,7) * -1=1,1,0) As MTDFlag

You might need to check the InMonthToDate function to understand how it works. In my example, Financial year start Jul so i put 7 there.

Then in your expression, you can just use like Uday mentioned Sum({$<MTDFlag={1}>} [SalesGoals])

View solution in original post

4 Replies
isaaclin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Try:

sum({$<[InvoiceDate]={">=$(=Num(MonthStart(Max([InvoiceDate]))))<=$(=Max([InvoiceDate]))"}>}[SalesGoals])

Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

HI Jonathan,

Try the following in your master calendar

If(Day(your date field) <= Day(Today()),1,0) as MTD

then in your expression use

Sum({$<MTD={1}>} [SalesGoals])

Thanks,

Uday

Not applicable

You might need to create the master calendar, then add MTD flag

If(InMonthToDate(SalesDate,Today(),0,7) * -1=1,1,0) As MTDFlag

You might need to check the InMonthToDate function to understand how it works. In my example, Financial year start Jul so i put 7 there.

Then in your expression, you can just use like Uday mentioned Sum({$<MTDFlag={1}>} [SalesGoals])

jhona1737
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you, Nhu Ngo

It works!!

I appreciate