cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crichter14
Creator
Creator

Maintaining a Set Sheet Order and Qlik Sense

I've seen a number of topics on how to drag and drop your application sheets into the order you want them in, but my questions are slightly different.

We have the sheets in the order we want them in, but take one down to make a change then re-publish it.  Now the sheets are in a different order.  So two questions:

1.  How does Qlik Sense decide the order the sheets in an application?

2.  Is there way to set an order so that once you get it in order it STAYS that way, without the drag / drop? (i.e. numbering, etc).  And if there's not, can we ask Qlik to put this in?  It's really painful to have to drag and drop sheets each time there's a change.

Suggestions welcome.  Thanks!

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Here is my inputs

1.  How does Qlik Sense decide the order the sheets in an application? - Based on creation of sheet, will sort default on the next of Last sheet

2.  Is there way to set an order so that once you get it in order it STAYS that way, without the drag / drop? (i.e. numbering, etc).  And if there's not, can we ask Qlik to put this in?  It's really painful to have to drag and drop sheets each time there's a change. - So far, We don't have such functionality. You can place that to Idea / Suggestion blog if you like

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful