cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aphrod1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Make mashup from qlik sense enterprise public

I have a qlik sense enterprise license and a mashup I made with data and visualization. Can I somehow import it so that anyone can open this mashup through the link? For example, send a link to a person without access to qlik sense enterprise and it opens with him

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi @Aphrod1 ,

I'm not sure what you mean when you ask if you can "somehow import" your mashup, but I think what you want to do is share your mashup to a broader audience. To view the Qlik content of an interactive mashup in a Qlik Sense Entprise environment users will effectively require a license as they are becoming a Qlik user. I don't know the basis of your license (there are a few different configurations available) but in the past people have looked at solutions such as anonymous authentication in similar circumstances.

There are also different licenses you can look at for this sort of thing as the Qlik Analytis Platform (QAP) license. QAP is basically just QSE with a different license model and restrictions on self-service.

Aphrod1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi!
Thanks for your reply. Yes, you are right, the license is aimed at QAP. Are there any guides on how to share your mashup in front of a third-party audience with a QAP license?