Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Management hierarchy chart for HR team.

d3 dynamic tree layout-qs issue: I am trying to make hierarchy chart. I already have 9 hierarchy levels in my table. But it is not working since I don't have depth as a field and when I am trying to use Hierarchy function, it is taking forever to load the data. What should I do? Is there any way to make hierarchy chart without using the hierarchy function? I already have all the data in my table.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It may or may not be a reason in your case, but worth checking:

I've seen that hierarchy load runs forever when hierarchy is not clean, the same person exists more than once in the hierarchy.  It may happen if people move within hierarchy.  To avoid it, we loaded hierarchy for a specific time, probably the latest.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

The hierarchy function is working now but the extension is still not working. I am putting all right fields in Tree configuration section, still not working. Do you have any sample which I can refer? Is it possible that something is wrong with the extension?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Extensions are not supported by Qlik, even if created by a Qlik employee.  You need to contact the extension author directly.