Map Visulisation Multiple latitude and longitude

Dear Qlikers

Hope that you can help with the below :

I want to visualize a map on my qlik app but I have the below format data :

Longitude Previous Latitude Previous Longitude NextLatitude Next
xxyy
xxyy
xxyy

is it possible to show the location in a single map of the previous and the next location ?or there is any alternative solution ?

Noting that in the next and previous longitude and latitude might be duplicated.

Please advice & thank you in advance

PS: I extracted the two fields related to previous and concatenated with the next as below but the map wasn't being able to show all the dots of the location:

FlagLongitudeLatitude 
Previousxx
Previousxx
Previousxx
Nextyy
Nextyy
Nextyy

4 Replies
Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@MarioS 

Is the previous and next always associated with the same record on the same line? Example row one xx is the same dimension and row one yy? If a dimension is repeated throughout the data you will need to use Rowno() to create an individually unique dimension. 

Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@MarioS 

You will also want to check the number of points visible in the settings. Default is often 1000 so if you have more sites than that it will not display till you up that. I always go in and add another 0 or two so that is not an issue to run in to.  

MarioS
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes same row but as I showed you I have created a separate table contains the previous long/latitude and the next concatenated so will have it each Pervious and next differents not row.

Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@MarioS 

What is your current dimension that you are mapping on?

Would it be possible for you to share some of the data or show an expected output?