Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

Market Share in Qlik Sense

Hi all,

Find attached file I wanted to calculate the market Share By Company , Location  .

Can any one guide me how to calculate the same in QS.

\

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you calculating this? =(C2-D2)/D2%

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
vikasmahajan
Author

I want to calculate a market share not growth.

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Result?

andrei_delta
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

I hope this is what you are looking for

Regards,

Andrei

vikasmahajan
Author

Market Share not taking into account Column Filters in Pivot

Market Share

Vikas