One consists of events, the number of influenced product and the concrete date that event occurred.
The second set of data simply consists of the total number of product each month.
The third consists of contractual details witch are connected to an entire year.
All three furthermore have the CustomerID.
I made a master calendar following tutorials I found here.
My problem now is the following:
When I now filter in the App for the year 2019, some data of previous years still is shown. I didn't manage to find a pattern when this happens. I can somewhat fix this, by making a datalink-table and adding year and yearmonth to the first table. Since I don't understand at all what the problem is, I expect it to come back to bite me if I just do that. In my imagination a mastercalendar should make sure, that all dates go together and make sure my specific problem isn't one, so I really don't know what to look for to find something.