Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijaymathew2001
Contributor
Contributor

Master Calender doesn't work while Filtering

Hi Qlik Experts,

I created a Master Calender to fill the month gaps and add the next 6 months future dates. It works perfectly fine when I open the sheet. However when the filter selection is made , it removes the future dates and  creates the month gaps again.

Do you know why Qlik sense behaves this like this

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Could you check, If report has restricted like "<=" in the syntax or measure ??

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vijaymathew2001
Contributor
Contributor
Author

No I didn't..I was just searching this community and many had the same issue that I had but no post had any solution. Not sure if this is a bug within Qlik Sense

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you post the image of model? and let us know, Whether you are using Date filter from calendar?

And confirm which one you filtered?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vijaymathew2001
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for looking into this...Finally I found a workaround after referring to one post in this community -  Use Set Analysis in the measure ,multiply it by zero and add it to the original measure