cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akrueger
Contributor
Contributor

Max Date Filter

I'm using Qlik View to create a dashboard that contains several tabs and straight tables. I have an expression that shows the Max((Transactions.Txn Date]) based  on the dimension [Transactions.Txn Type].

I also have multiple list tables containing dates to use for filtering the straight tables. Each straight tables has its own unique date filter table using alternate states. 

I'm trying to filter the chart based on a date range from my multiple list box. I want to display only the transactions that fall in that date range. For example,

Current Data                                                               Data After Filter(using 01/01/21 - 06/30/21)                  Expected Result

Item         Last Purchase Date                                   Item              Last Purchase Date                                     Item            Last Purchase Date

A                     07/25/21                                                      A                         06/23/21                                                     

B                     06/21/21                                                      B                         06/21/21                                                    B                       06/21/21

C                     03/14/21                                                      C                          03/14/21                                                   C                        03/14/21

D                      01/17/21                                                     D                          01/17/21                                                  D                        01/17/21

E                      08/02/21                                                      E                          05/28/21                                                 

My assumption would be to use FirstSortedValue, however I'm not sure how to use it in this case. I'm fairly new to Qlik so I would appreciate as much detail as you can provide.

Labels (1)
0 Replies