Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TS08
Contributor II
Contributor II

Measure not working with Month Filter

I was using below expression to calculate Ageing in Days for each record in the table.

IF(Match(Status,'Commissioned'),Age(now(),[Action Date])) as [Action Age]

I have created this measure as the output is supposed to come in numbers. Now the moment I select a month from the filter "FinMonth" e.g. Aug'22 the records are appearing for "Jul'22, April'20, May'14 etc...". It seems this formula is not synching with the Month Filter.

Please note: my all measures are working in sych with this filter, may be because I am considering Date in the expression here e.g. 

IF(vAdvancedCurrent='Advanced',
   IF(vValueCurrency='INR',
      SUM({<DateBy={'Action Date'},[COPF SDWIP Product.Revised Status]={'Commissioned'}>}
      Total ACV INR on Action date]),     

SUM({<DateBy={'Action Date'},[COPF SDWIP Product.Revised Status]={'Commissioned'}>}
      Total ACV USD on Action date])))

Can anyone please help me how can I fix this Ageing Formula.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi @TS08 

Nothing really jumping out except i think you are missing '[' in your set analysis.

Could you possibly share some more of your data model?

TS08
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Can I add some kind of date relevance here inthe below formula which can help me get the ageing and work with the date filter also. I Know it is possible if I use a Avg or Sum or Count expression but here I can't use any filter expression as I want simple count of days for each records but should follow Date filter.

IF(Match(Status,'Commissioned'),Age(Today(),[Action Date])) as [Action Age]

can you advise.