Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TS08
Contributor II
Contributor II

Measure not working with Month Filter

I was using below expression to calculate Ageing in Days for each record in the table.

IF(Match(Status,'Commissioned'),Age(now(),[Action Date])) as [Action Age]

I have created this measure as the output is supposed to come in numbers. Now the moment I select a month from the filter "FinMonth" e.g. Aug'22 the records are appearing for "Jul'22, April'20, May'14 etc...". It seems this formula is not synching with the Month Filter.

Please note: my all measures are working in sych with this filter, may be because I am considering Date in the expression here e.g. 

IF(vAdvancedCurrent='Advanced',
   IF(vValueCurrency='INR',
      SUM({<DateBy={'Action Date'},[COPF SDWIP Product.Revised Status]={'Commissioned'}>}
      Total ACV INR on Action date]),     

SUM({<DateBy={'Action Date'},[COPF SDWIP Product.Revised Status]={'Commissioned'}>}
      Total ACV USD on Action date])))

Can anyone please help me how can I fix this Ageing Formula.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi @TS08 

Nothing really jumping out except i think you are missing '[' in your set analysis.

Could you possibly share some more of your data model?

TS08
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Can I add some kind of date relevance here inthe below formula which can help me get the ageing and work with the date filter also. I Know it is possible if I use a Avg or Sum or Count expression but here I can't use any filter expression as I want simple count of days for each records but should follow Date filter.

IF(Match(Status,'Commissioned'),Age(Today(),[Action Date])) as [Action Age]

can you advise.