Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Mentor Program

Is there any form of a Community mentor program?  The Community is awesome.  I'm wondering because I have found a lot of assistance and help from almost all members but they'ye not online 24/7 and I don't want to bother them if their not awake (online). That's why if a mentor program hasn't been put in place I think it would be a great idea..

Tom

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

What exactly would you expect from a mentor program? Just want to make sure I understand your question correctly.

matthew_morge
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Tom,

I'd echo your comments on this. I started out using Qlik a year or so ago and I agree with you that the community is great and responses are useful I think this would have a great deal of value. I recently transferred into an Business Systems Analyst role from prior non-IT roles, supporting an ERP system and implementing Qlik as the BI platform. I think being in the role for a year now I have made great progress but also having had a year to reflect this sort of thing would have helped immensely.

Oddly it's the small things that prove frustrating, understanding the behavior of different functions and simple formatting.

Did you get any other feedback on here or elsewhere?

Thanks,

Matt