Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
which answer should be correct in question 15, Data Architect assessment?
15. What does the button (padlock) in the script output panel do?
- Prevents more output entries from being added to the panel
- Prevents the output panel from scrolling as new lines enter it
- Prevents changes to the data load script
- Prevents the output panel from being resized
- Don't know
Selecting second answer makes 100% score, but in my opinion 3rd answer (Prevents changes to the data load script) should be correct. Am I right or I missed something?
Have you noticed any other mistakes in Skills-Assessment?
Link to Skills-Assessment:
Take the Qlik Skills Assessment: Become A Power User
Go to Solution.
The same icon is used at several places, with distinct meaning.
The question is referring to the script output panel, so I think answer 2 is indeed correct.
Yes, that makes sense. I totally misunderstood "output panel". Thank you for explanation!