Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Mobile Offline Capability for Sense

Hi,

May I confirm if there is mobile offline capability available for Qlik Sense? Like a mobile app that QlikView has.

Thanks!

Yiru

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Caique_Zaniolo
Employee
Employee

Hi all, this is an old thread but I thought it would be a good idea to update the statement here.

We support offline applications both on Android (requires Qlik Sense Mobile November 2019 or later) and iOS (Qlik Sense Mobile June 2017 or later).

For more information please visit:
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/April2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Mobile/download-sense-a...

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi Yiru,

At the moment there is no app for Qlik Sense that allows you to take dashboards offline on iOS or Android. It is in the product roadmap.

However, if you use a windows tablet, like Lenovo Yoga, you get full offline functionality of Qlik Sense including the capability to create and edit apps and full business discovery.

I can see that BD's main business is healthcare devices. Are you looking at a Sales Rep use cases (travelling sales person) or executive dashboard? What devices do your business users carry when offline? How many users do you have and are they using QlikView today?

Feel free to email me directly (vinay dot kapoor at qlik.com) as I would like to hear more about your use case.

Regards,

Vinay

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

continuing this topic, Sense 3.0 is finally here and it is great.

Is there any way or trick to use Sense + IPAD in an offline mode.

For example sales reps are going to a client but there is no internet connection, it is possible to sync your data for example in the morning at the offfice (where you have net) and show this datas later with the full functionality of Sense + IPAD, at the customer site where there is no net ?

tks,

Daniel

clarelam
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Daniel,

Did you find a solution to this problem? This is something that I'm looking into now too.

Thanks,

Clare

Not applicable
Author

Hi Clare,

no, it is not working, I asked directly Qlik. You can only go with QlikView + QlikMobile.

D.

gwoodard
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

FYI, I know this is an old post, but at Qonnections 2017, a mobile Qlik Sense Application was announced with offline capabilities.

Greg.

Not applicable
Author

That is great, thanks Greg. Can't wait to use it.

rgds,

Dan

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Caique_Zaniolo
Employee
Employee

Hi all, this is an old thread but I thought it would be a good idea to update the statement here.

We support offline applications both on Android (requires Qlik Sense Mobile November 2019 or later) and iOS (Qlik Sense Mobile June 2017 or later).

For more information please visit:
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/April2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Mobile/download-sense-a...