Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmpilars
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Multi KPI - conditional colors on values

Hello,

I am using the Qlik Visualization Bundle Multi KPI object but can't find a way to apply colors to the values ​​from the result of a conditional value, can someone guide me with an example to know how I can apply those non-static colors.

For example If (Sale> 0, green (), red ())

I see the option of conditional colors ON but in no way can I apply it, I even try once in icon colors, but the object does not segregate the formulation of the conditional at the dimension level but above all the data universe and this is the icon that assigns a all cards.

Im working in Qlik Sense Desktop February 2020.

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

If you create your KPI measures as Master items, you can create the conditional colors in the Master item, this is when it will apply here.

dmpilars
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks Lisa,

but it would require me to perform 128 metrics one by one, due to the nature of my data and analysis, I also tried that option but it is not viable for the future administration of the application

ioannagr
Creator III
Creator III

@Lisa_P  hello, I've seen your suggestion of making the measure into a master measure but the limit has a character limit for me so i can't really colour my multi kpi.

What am i doing wrong?

agherbert4
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

The issue we are running into with multi KPI is that if you want to use conditional colors based on a formula and not a static value, there is no way to do that with segment colors in the master measure or within multi KPI. We are currently trying to figure out a third party KPI that would allow us to do this.