cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Wish list in QlikSense

Hi All,

After exploring QlikSense and based various business requirements, we found there are many features which are exists in Qlikview to be available in QlikSense in order to build an app in QlikSense, those are as below

Features:

1. Always One Selected in Listbox

2. Conditional Show / Hide Chart / Chart objects

3. Transparent Object display

4. Overlying objects (One object on top of another object)

5. Triggers / Actions for sheet navigations

Chart:

1. Slider / Calendar object

2. Container Object

If these features can be part of QlikSense I feel it can satisfy most of the customer needs and would improve QlikSense usage.

Please advise.

Thank you

Chenna

4 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Good Points Chenna!

good luck

Fernando

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

HI Chenna, I have forwarded your request to our R&D team. Thanks for your continued interest, support and participation in the Qlik forums.

Regards,

Mike T

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the request consideration and hoping these features will be implemented in QlikSense and available in near time releases.

Thank you

Regards,

Chenna

praveen1108
Creator
Creator

Right now i am struggling for few features::

I think we should have a landing Page and Tab functionality for better navigation similar to the Qlikview which should work as a Portal.

I can see lot of my stake holders asking for these and this is quite common features that everyone should expect in terms of navigation and drill down in a Visualization /Discovery tool.

Also Bar Graphs or any other object should allow me to go to next sheet or another graph .

If Qlik can add these it will add much more value to the Qlik in the Visualization Market.