Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Narrow lyric in a table

Hi everyone,   I'm new to Qlik Sense and am having trouble:

How I can narrow the lyrics of a table? This is for the "history", I want see all data (plus a graphic) without moving with scroll

Thank you all

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Ah, the font size. Well, you can't change that either. Qlik Sense automatically resizes the text as well. It's part of the Intelligent Responsive Design that makes Qlik Sense apps adjust automatically to any screen size from large monitors to small smartphone screens. Unfortunately it's not optional. There's no way to turn it off.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Lyrics? I didn't know tables in Qlik Sense had song texts. Perhaps you mean columns. If you want to adjust the width of the columns in Qlik Sense then you are out of luck. You cannot resize them manually. Qlik Sense automagically does that for you.

edit: but perhaps you can give the column an very very long label. Something like 'History____________________________________________________________'

Not applicable
Author

I'm sorry for my english.
I mean the size of numbers and letters on a table. I want them smaller to fit me all the information in it without having to scroll in the "history" I am creating.

Thanks for your help !

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Ah, the font size. Well, you can't change that either. Qlik Sense automatically resizes the text as well. It's part of the Intelligent Responsive Design that makes Qlik Sense apps adjust automatically to any screen size from large monitors to small smartphone screens. Unfortunately it's not optional. There's no way to turn it off.