cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a INDIAN Map for using in QlikSense

Hi All,

Please suggest from where i can get a good and exact map of INDIA for using in QlikSense.

7 Replies
mvanlutterveld
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Something like this:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/India_encoded.svg

When I'm in need for maps I usually find them by Googling.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Check out IdevioMaps at http://bi.idevio.com. It includes a detailed background map and areas and center points of areas that you can connect your data to. Here is a short video that shows how to add a map:

New video: add a map in a minute « bi.idevio.com

Background map with first level areas:

india.png

/Johan

jananireddy
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi, I am looking at doing the exact same thing as what you have shown in your image. I do not want the whole world map to be displayed in my sheet, just one country should be shown/zoomed in. I am using the latest version of qlik sense enterprise.

Can you please guide me on how to do this

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I think you are better off posting your question as a new question since many of the contributors here value the reward they are getting (points) if they get a correct answer. You will not be able to mark any answers correct on this thread - only the original poser of the question. You could however link to this thread to explain in your question that you want it similar to this...

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi Gaurav, could you please mark this thread as answered to close it off or do you have follow-up questions.

JohanP
Employee
Employee

Hi Janani,

IdevioMaps is now Qlik GeoAnalytics and I am working for Qlik. If you just want a rough map of India you can turn off the background map and load with the GeoAnalytics connector from "standard areas and points", country:IN. Add an Area layer and use the geometry field as dimension.

Turn to your Qlik reseller for licenses on Qlik GeoAnalytics.

/Johan