Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III

Need help on pie chart

Hi,

I have used 2 dimensions Time_To_Delivery and Time_To_Sent as dimensions and Count(Transaction_record_key) as a measure,

I have created 2 dimension like below:

if (not IsNull(E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME) and (Match(DOCUMENT_LATEST_STATUS, 'DELIVERED') or WildMatch(DOCUMENT_LATEST_STATUS, 'ACK*')),

if(E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME >=0 and E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME <=300, Text('0 - 5 Mins'),

if(E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME >300 and E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME <=900, Text('5 - 15 Mins'),

if(E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME >900 and E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME <=1800, Text('15 - 30 Mins'),

if(E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME >1800,'30+ Mins'               

)

)

)      

) 

)  as Time_To_Delivery

and

if (not IsNull(E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME) and (IsNull(DOCUMENT_ERROR_STEP) or not WildMatch(DOCUMENT_ERROR_STEP, '*SEND*')),

if(E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME >=0 and E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME <=300, '0 - 5 Mins',

if(E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME >300 and E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME <=900, '5 - 15 Mins',

if(E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME >900 and E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME <=1800, '15 - 30 Mins',

if(E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME >1800,'30+ Mins'               

)

)

)      

) 

)  as Time_To_Sent,

and I have created a Variable and based on the selection the dimension is changed. But when ever I select one value in time_to_delivery it automatically selects all values from there.

What is the possible solution for this?

0 Replies