Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III

Need help on pie chart

Hi,

I have used 2 dimensions Time_To_Delivery and Time_To_Sent as dimensions and Count(Transaction_record_key) as a measure,

I have created 2 dimension like below:

if (not IsNull(E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME) and (Match(DOCUMENT_LATEST_STATUS, 'DELIVERED') or WildMatch(DOCUMENT_LATEST_STATUS, 'ACK*')),

if(E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME >=0 and E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME <=300, Text('0 - 5 Mins'),

if(E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME >300 and E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME <=900, Text('5 - 15 Mins'),

if(E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME >900 and E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME <=1800, Text('15 - 30 Mins'),

if(E2E_DELIVERED_PROC_TIME >1800,'30+ Mins'               

)

)

)      

) 

)  as Time_To_Delivery

and

if (not IsNull(E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME) and (IsNull(DOCUMENT_ERROR_STEP) or not WildMatch(DOCUMENT_ERROR_STEP, '*SEND*')),

if(E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME >=0 and E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME <=300, '0 - 5 Mins',

if(E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME >300 and E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME <=900, '5 - 15 Mins',

if(E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME >900 and E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME <=1800, '15 - 30 Mins',

if(E2E_SENT_PROC_TIME >1800,'30+ Mins'               

)

)

)      

) 

)  as Time_To_Sent,

and I have created a Variable and based on the selection the dimension is changed. But when ever I select one value in time_to_delivery it automatically selects all values from there.

What is the possible solution for this?

2 Replies
jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III

Have you created a conditional expression.

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I have used the below expression to choose the dimension:

=if(SELECTOR1='Delivery', Time_To_Delivery, Time_To_Sent)

and SELECTOR1 value is changed based on the selection of Qlik sense extension switch which is changed based on the selection.