Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwarikapanigrah
Contributor III
Contributor III

Need help while Installation of SSE-R plugin in Qliksense Desktop

Hi All

I have issue in integration between R and Qliksense , I have followed the steps/instruction provided as per the below link-

Qlik AAI Load Script Example - R (Qlik Sense and QlikView)

But I guess am unable to Instal SSE-R plugin properly in my Qliksense desktop properly.

I would be grateful if somebody explain me with the screenshot , how I can build and rebuild the package.

Many thanks in advance !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

A (near) real time scenario would use server side expressions from chart expressions in Qlik Sense UI and not necessarily in the load script. You still could use SSE to calculate fields in a load statement without using the "EXTENSION" syntax which loads the entire table in on go  (which is much more efficient [just wait for February 2018 release]).

Did you follow this guide and get the examples to work already?

Installing R with Qlik Sense.pdf

View solution in original post

3 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Your screenshots indicate that this thread answers your question:

How to use the Load ... Extension ... syntax with R in Qlik Sense

( Spoiler: this syntax and functionality will be available in the Qlik Sense February 2018 release).

dwarikapanigrah
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Petter for your reply

Could you please assist me someway in which I can integrate Qliksense (Jun 2017 release) and R in real time data.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

A (near) real time scenario would use server side expressions from chart expressions in Qlik Sense UI and not necessarily in the load script. You still could use SSE to calculate fields in a load statement without using the "EXTENSION" syntax which loads the entire table in on go  (which is much more efficient [just wait for February 2018 release]).

Did you follow this guide and get the examples to work already?

Installing R with Qlik Sense.pdf