cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Network Charts

Hello,

I have 2 filter tabs attached to my network chart; filter 1 is the node identifier (ID Site) and filter 2 is the node parent (Link Site).

I added these filters so I can see the connection between two sites i.e Manchester (Node Identifier) and Bradford (Node Parent) however, when I use the filters to try and see this connection, the result I get is just Manchester (Node Identifier) - despite having the 2nd filter to Bradford (Node Parent), it doesn't show the connection line between the two

For example, I want it to look like this: Manchester-Bradford but it just returns the result as Manchester

Hope someone is able to help because it's driving me crazy 🙂

Thank you!

Labels (5)
3 Replies
vikasmahajan

Hi,

Have you check with following help ?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Visua...

thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
bala_sundar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi, Did you find the solutions to this? I am in your situation now, trying to filter the nodes.

bala_sundar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @vikaz , this link is from help portal on network chart but there is no information in filters. Is that something you can help here on network chart filters?