Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

New scheduled task to print the sheets

Hi all,

mto

jgd

I know the sheets can be exported to pdf in qlik sense 2.0.

I need to create a scheduled task, where the sheets should be exported to pdf automatically on daily basis on scheduled time.

Please anyone explain how can i achieve this.

Regards,

Pramod

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

We are currently not exposing any printing APIs but it's on the roadmap.

You could of course build your own setup where you render the sheets server side, using Phantom for example, and create a PDF based on that server side render.

That is really not Qlik related so you are probably more likely to get answers on StackOverflow for example,

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/phantomjs

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Kumar,

This functionality is not available in Qlik Sense, but is being considered. Currently QlikView does have this capability using QlikView NPrinting.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Is their any other third party Api to achieve this or any other way to achieve this.

Regards,

Pramod

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Kumar. I will find out for you.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

We are currently not exposing any printing APIs but it's on the roadmap.

You could of course build your own setup where you render the sheets server side, using Phantom for example, and create a PDF based on that server side render.

That is really not Qlik related so you are probably more likely to get answers on StackOverflow for example,

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/phantomjs